Fibo Quantum refers to a strategy software for Forex trading that runs on the basis of the Fibonacci number sequence. But it does not utilize retracements in the manner that the majority of traders are used to. This review discusses the features, advantages, and disadvantages of Fibo Quantum, among other elements. The first thing to note is that you cannot buy this trading strategy software and return it. You need to register the software with the Forex account number together with the purchase code. In case you return it, you will lose access to it.
Forex Pairs and Time Frames for Trading
There are not so many Forex pairs that are worth trading with Fibo Quantum. The few pairs that are worth trading with it are NZDJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, EURJPY, EURUSD, and USDJPY. These are sufficient currency pairs for trading. With the combination of the Yen and the GBP, you will obtain plenty of movements in pips, and that is what you want. When it comes to time frames, consider that with Fibo Quantum, you can swing trade, position trade, and day trade just by adjusting the time frame utilized. The ideal time frames are daily, four-hour, one hour, 30-minute, and 15-minute charts. Some people prefer the daily and the four-hour charts, but they come with minimal trading setups.
Pick Your Style of Trading
Fibo Quantum lets you pick the trader type you are, and the platform will adjust the inputs to meet your trading requirements. The selections are:
• Custom- Lets you take complete control of the levels and manually configure them to meet your requirements.• Aggressive- Lets you focus on extreme ratio between all levels of signal.
• Conservative- This style focuses on the best ration between all levels of signal
• Medium- It is a mixture of aggressive and conservative styles.
Karl Dittmann is the developer, and he suggests that traders should use the conservative style. Traders are usually excessively eager to trade and sometimes trade too frequently and at the improper times. The conservative approach offers you the higher probability trading setups only, and it is worth using.
Times for Trading with Fibo Quantum
Forex is an around the clock industry, but there are only a few hours that are worth trading. The training manual of the software suggests that you should not use Fibo Quantum on a slow or weak market outside the trading hours that are recommended. Signals do not perform properly on a weak market. This has been demonstrated numerous times, and the best times to trading are the following:
• The New York session starts at 08:00 EST or 13:00 GMT and closes at 17:00 EST or 22:00 GMT
• The first two to three hours have the best trades
• The London session is the biggest market and starts at 03:00 EST or 08:00 GMT and closes at 12:00 EST or 17:00 GMT
• Trading is ideal between 10:00 GMT and 08:00 GMT
The fact that few hours are best for trading and few Forex pairs move properly, it means the software is excellent. This offers you the opportunity to earn from currency pairs that are popular for moving well combined with ideal hours. Remember that according to Dittmann, the conservative style is the best. Traders who have a habit of trading excessively will have to trade less and with potentially higher probability setups.
How does Fibo Quantum Work
Similar to every other trading software, this one does not show the inner workings. However, as the Forex market moves down and up, there is plotting of Fibonacci buy and sell levels. As you think of the worldwide trend, you will get into a buy setup when the price gets to the level, and set up your stop at the shown level. After that, you are offered three profit targets, and you need to determine the one to utilize. After you test the software, you might discover that utilizing the profit targets are levels of trade management and allowing profits to run is great for your trading.
It is good to note that Fibo Quantum is not like the regular Fibonacci retracements as you do not trade the pullback. As you keep the first sell in mind, there is a setup of the sell entry prior to the price reaching it, which means that you trade with the momentum that favors you. Hence, as you trade, wait for a setup to plot on the chart. Then place an order for entering and place your stop at the price level that is designated. Allow the price to reach your profit targets. It is easy to use, but it is suitable to have rules for managing trades. You need to learn the management of your positions so that you don’t aim for the third take profit level before the price bounces back from either of the other two levels to a stop out.
Who is the Fibo Quantum for?
As long as you are trading Forex, you can leverage this software. It has been made to assist professional traders, beginners, and students in developing excellent trading skills. In case you are having trouble making money trading in Forex, this tool is ideal for you. It has practices set by trading companies and Forex analyzers.
6 Essential Rules for Trading with Fibo Quantum
Each strategy for trading needs to have rules for consistently following in order to make a profit. Every successful trader has used a trading plan, and in case you are a trader, you will comprehend its importance.
1. Avoid using the indicator on a flat market and only use it during active market hours like US session and London session. You will not be able to notice trend on a flat market like during the night, on Christmas, and other holidays.
2. Determine a worldwide trend. Don’t pay attention to signals that are not for a current worldwide trend. Avoid using the indicator on sideways trends.
3. Prior to entering a trade or whole trading, be sure to consult news calendars. In case you obtain a signal from Fibo Quantum and the calendar indicates that critical news announcement has happened or is about to happen, be sure to avoid that particular signal. Big news can cause the market to go against your trade in a short time.
4. Do not open a new trade until the existing trade on the same pair of currency has closed. This is an excellent rule to manage your investment money.
5. Enter trades when the price gets to Sell Entry or Buy Entry level only within the generated lines of signal levels. Be sure not to enter trades after the price has gone past the generated lines of signal levels.
6. Do not enter over one trade for each set of lines of signal levels. Only enter a trade when the price gets to Sell or Buy Entry level for the initial time. In case the price gets to one of the Entry levels for a second time, within the same level set, do not enter a trade.
Fibo Quantum Money Management Rules
1. Do not use Martingale Strategy
2. Don’t lose or gain over 10 percent of the deposit in one day
3. Don’t risk over one to three percent of the deposit in one day
1. Money Back Guarantee
Since it is a ClickBank product, you can obtain your investment back in a month if you are unhappy with the tool. This is an advantage of purchasing items via ClickBank.
2. Consistent Earnings via Signal Alerts
Fibo Quantum informs you about signal alerts via push notifications. Hence, you will be aware of every opportunity for making a profit.
3. Easy Download and Setup
After buying the software, you will receive a complete package that will show you how to install and use the software as you start. The system begins to perform as soon as it is installed.
4. Three Signals
The tool has three different signals that you can pick from based on your Forex trading expertise. There is a signal to match your needs and skills for you to trade with and make profits.
5. Customer Support
The tool has a supportive and friendly customer support system that instantly responds to client inquiries and emails.
1. Trial and Error
Forex trading needs you to undertake trial and error practices for the majority of the time. This is because you are not 100 percent sure when you are making the greatest decisions for successful trades. Hence, Fibo Quantum can only offer signals when you are trading, but you still need to do the trades.
2. Risk Inherent
All investors face a particular level of risk when trading with stocks, Forex, or other instruments. Regardless of the accuracy of the tool, the markets are usually volatile and Fibo Quantum does not guarantee you any profits or loss.
3. It is a Tool and Not a System for Automatic Trading
This software is only a tool, and a great trader will make successful trades if they know how to do it properly. Prior to using this tool, you need to know the basics of trading. The best traders recommend that a beginner trader should not use indicators as they start. They should learn various trading strategies first and then use indicators later. Fibo Quantum is made to assist you in making the best decisions, but you have to do the trading. If you are unsure regarding your trading knowledge and skills, then be sure to retreat and learn more. Be sure to undertake courses to assist with reestablishing your trading basics.